I have got Silver medal of 16th Intl. Olympiad of Informatics (IOI) in Greece on September 2004. This way, I got exempted of nationwide entrance examination of colleges and also compulsory attendance to military army for two years.
By entering university, I became a member of Students Committee of olympiad (named INOI-SC). Tasks of this committee
(in its weekly debates) are mostly designing and grading problems for
» First stage: 30 or 40 multiple choice problems for about 15,000 ~ 40,000 participants of age 14-16 from nationwide,
» Second stage: About 400~800 selecteds of first stage, this time descriptive problems,
» Summer stage: Top 30 students of previous stages, programming and theoric problems
» Winter stage: Top 16 of summer stage
» Team preparation: Top 4 students who are national team.
[Oct 2004 - Sep 2008] - Member of Scientific (Students) Comm.
Highest council of Informatics olympiad in Iran. It consists of Professor Ghodsi, Dr. Jaberipour, 3 PhD students and 3 undergraduate and graduated representatives of Students Committee
[Summer 2008] - Head Manager of Summer camp
As described above. It consists of ~15 undergraduate stuends, commonly gold medalists of previous years.
[Summer 2007] - Head Manager of Summer camp
For the third consecuitve year, I was admitted for that responsibility. Same to two previous years, the tasks was scheduling, coordinating, and being responsible of a 9 weeks trainging sessions and near 70 examinations of top 30 students of nationwide.
[Summer 2006] - Head Manager of Summer camp
For the second year, it was scheduling, coordinating, reporting, being responsible of trainging sessions (and exams) of top 30 students of nationwide exam and ~15 teachers for 9 weeks.
[2004 - 2007] - Instructing in various camps/stages
Scheduling, coordinating, reporting, being responsible of trainging sessions (and exams) of top 30 students of nationwide exam and ~15 teachers for 9 weeks.
- Summer 2008: Head Teacher and course manager of C Programming Language course, Programming Practice, Designing and Grading Problems (prog. and Theory).
- Summer & Winter 2007: Data Structures & Design of Algorithms, Programming Practice, Designing and Grading Problems for examinations (programming and theory).
- Summer & Winter 2006: Data Structures & Design of Algorithms (course manager), Problem Solving, Linux, Programming Practice, Judging programming examinations, Grading exercises and (on paper) examinations.
- Summer & Winter 2005: Programming Language (C++), Programming Practice, Judging Programming Examinations and Grading Thoeoric (on paper) Examinations.
- Summer 2004: Data Structures, Design of Algorithms, Programming Practice, Judging Examinations.
2008: Tutoring stuffs of second stage, Farzanegan Highschool, Tehran.
2007: Tutoring stuffs of second stage, Shiraz.
2006: Tutoring stuffs of first and second stage, Shiraz.
2005: Tutoring stuffs of first and second stage, Tehran, Mashhad, Shahrekord, Shiraz.
2004: Teacher of olympiad classes, Farzanegan Highschool, Tehran. Tutoring stuffs of first and second stage, Tehran, Sari, Rasht, Shahrekord.
2002 - 2003: Teacher of olympiad classes, Shahid Soltani Highschool and Farzanegan Highschool, Karaj.
2001: Teacher of extra mathematics (for provincial olympiad) to students of Navvab Safavi governmental secondary school, Karaj.